Monday, July 10, 2006

My 4th Birthday Party

(Trying to count the number of candles on my cake)

(I've got so many presents, including a rubber duckie and chocolate bone-shaped biscuits from Italy!)

(Yummy!)

(Karen looks frazzled cos' I am trying to lick her chin!)

(Jules cannot resist giving me a BIG hug!)

I am 4 years old! In human years, I'll be 28 years old! Sharon, Jules and Karen threw me a simple party and my long-lost buddy, Danny, was invited (see previous post)! We had a great time together! Karen and Danny made and decorated my cake. Sharon got me a rubber duckie and Beggin' Strips! Jules gave me lots of hugs and kisses. Sharon also helped to light up the candle on my cake! It was so fun!

After I blew the candles (with help) and ate my cake, all of them also had cake (a coffee walnut cake that was made by Karen). Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to take human food, so I was not able to try out Karen's cake. But I still like my meat-filled cake as it's juicy and yummy!

Judging from the photos, I had a fantastic and smashing time! Actually, with the kind of love I get from Sharon, Jules, Karen, Danny, Mummy and Daddy, everyday IS like a birthday celebration to me! Boy, I really am a lucky doggie to be blessed with a wonderful family/ friends that love, treasure and cherish me!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP