Monday, July 10, 2006

A Special Visitor

(Notice that I look really blissful when Danny scratches my ears!)

Sharon, Jules and Karen decided to give me a belated birthday celebration over the weekend. Actually, my birthday is in June, but everyone was either down with flu or busy with work/ studies and no one was able to meet up for a gathering. Well, better late than never and I even had a very special visitor who popped by to say "Hi" to me!

I have not seen Danny for 10 months (that's a long time for doggies like me!) and it felt like it was 10 years! I missed him so much and I wanted to show him my new collection of toys, my snacks, etc...Anyway, when Danny walked through the door, I gave him the welcome of a lifetime! Karen and Sharon felt that I went overboard as I refused to leave him alone and I kept jumping up to kiss and lick his face! I would not even leave him alone for a moment when he sat down. When he started to pat me, I leapt up and licked his entire face! I just could not help it and I wanted to show him how much I missed him! Karen feels that I bully and take advantage of him and Sharon thinks that I have bad manners....but hey, I really missed him a lot and I could not help myself! Dogs are naturally very affectionate creatures and this is what happens when they see a long-lost friend or family member again.

(I miss Danny a lot!)

Anyway, Danny was so nice! He bought me a few packs of Cesar (my favourite!) and he kept telling me that I was a good girl! Wow, that really made my day! He even gave me a tummy rub and he said that I was the best doggie in the world!

(My long-lost pal is holding my birthday cake!)

Danny joined in the birthday fun and he took some lovely photos with me! I think both of us looked great! He sang me a birthday song and he helped me to blow out the candles too! I can't blow candles because the last time I tried, I almost burnt my precious whiskers!

I was sorry when Danny had to leave. I really did not want him to go and I wanted him to stay a little longer to keep me company. When he said 'goodbye' to me, I refused to move and I just laid down on the floor with a very sorrowful expression on my face. I don't like goodbyes and I really felt like weeping when he left. But Karen cheered me up and told me that Danny would pop by for a visit again. Once more, a BIG "Thank You" to my special long-lost friend for celebrating my birthday with me! Please come again and see me soon! I promise to be a good girl! I won't chew the house plants, I won't dig up the trash can, etc...I'll be very good; I promise!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP