Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Good Life



I decided to be a good doggie the other day and help Sharon and Jules tidy up the house. They've been so busy working and preparing for their exams; they hardly had any time left for housekeeping. When they were at work, I carried all their heavy textbooks and put them back in the shelves in the study room (my jaws hurt!). I also tried mopping the house with my paws (it was very difficult as I could not control the mop). I dusted the cabinets with a duster and that was tricky as I had to do a balancing act with a step-ladder while holding the duster in my mouth. I almost lost my balance a few times and it was quite scary! I also watered the plants but I ended up flooding part of the living room! Thank God the water puddles dried up by the time they came home!



Anyway, Sharon and Jules were pleasantly surprised when they found that the place was tidied up. Both of them were wondering who did it and till today, they never guessed that it was me! Housekeeping is tough and tiring! By the end of the day, my joints and paws were aching and I found it so hard to sleep! Jules was doing his reading that night and I went up to him and asked for a massage. Boy, it was so relaxing! I fell asleep during the massage! Sharon took this shot of me and she said that I was snoring very loudly! I must have really been drained!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP