Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Places Linked To Brownie

Karen found satellite pictures of my house via Google Earth! Wow! I never knew that the world was such a big place! In where I live with Sharon and Jules, we've got 4 bedrooms, a living room, a dining area, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen! For a doggie like me, my house is a huge place and it is like a palace! But after I saw the photos, I've come to realise that the world is a really gigantic place to live in!! Here are some places associated with me:

MY HOUSE: the best place in the world!!

KAREN'S HOUSE: where I get pampered and treated to a day off for being a good doggie!

CHURCH: where I get my annual Animal Blessings from the wonderful priests at church and by St Francis of Assisi (the patron saint of animals and the environment)


So, those are some places that I hang around at...but most importantly, no place is a complete place without the love of my masters (Sharon and Jules) and my human family!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  5:43 pm  

Waaahhhhh

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP