Monday, May 01, 2006

I've Been Shedding Whiskers!!



Sharon and Jules are back!!!! Yippeee!!!! Oh boy! I was so happy! When I saw Daddy's car turning into our little cul de sac and when I saw Sharon and Jules walk up to the front door with their luggage, I was overjoyed! When they entered the house, I was so happy, I wanted to bark for joy, but when I opened my mouth, nothing came out! Anyway, I shed tears of joy cos' I was really elated to have them back! I really missed them so much! Mummy and Daddy were both nice and accomodating to me, but I still miss Sharon and Jules a lot and there were nights when I could not sleep at 3am and I went to the window to bark for them to come back....Mummy ticked me off for disturbing the neighbours :-(

Anyway, despite being tired after a late night flight, Sharon and Jules insisted on bringing me home (they missed me too!) and Jules gave me a nice hot shower! Sharon dried my fur with a hair dryer and I curled into bed with the both of them! I really missed that! Needless to say, I had a great dream that night!

The next morning, Jules woke up and felt something poking into his tummy and ribs. Guess what? He found 4 of my whiskers on the bed! Haha! It's funny as I have never shed any whiskers before ( I shed a lot of fur)... Sharon and Jules both concluded that it must either be caused by extreme stress (of me missing them) or immense joy (of having them back).

My whiskers are now with Karen. She kept them in a small plastic case and she also took a picture of them! They aren't that long as my longest whiskers are still intact!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  8:50 pm  

Poor doggie too stressed! Wonder why?

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP