Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Vital Statistics

Karen measures and weighs me once a year. She's been trying to find me some doggie clothes but to no avail. Karen wants to get me a raincoat so that I will not get wet when I go for my walks during those rainy days. All the doggie clothes that she's seen at the pet shops are too small (for toy dogs). So far, she has not seen clothes catered to big doggies like me, so if anyone knows of any shops that sell clothes for bigger doggies, please let me know, ok?

Anyway, for those who are interested, here are my statistics:

Tip of nose to tip of tail: 119cm/ 47 inches
Tail: 27cm/ 11 inches
Neck: 39cm/ 15 inches
Stomach: 30 inches (I can fit into a pair of jeans!)

Everything appears to be constant, except for the stomach measurement which 'grows' each year! Hmm....I wonder why? :-)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP