Monday, April 10, 2006

Wrestling Match: Jules vs Brown Monster



Jules is a HUGE wrestling fan! He loves WWE and he's been watching it since he was 14! Sometimes when he watches the matches on TV, I'd sit next to him and see all the interesting wrestling characters battle it out and play their respective roles. Initially, I found it boring, but the more I watched, the more interested I got!

And to give you an idea of how big a fan Jules is, let me tell you something...besides collecting wrestling figurines (he's got more than a hundred!) and going to see the WWE 'live' when they come to town, he also participates in a daily wrestling match! Guess who is his wrestling opponent? Me! Yep, every night after dinner, it will be Jules the Hardcore Wrestling Fan vs Brown Monster. He'd start by chasing me round the house. I'd pounce on the sofa, bed and run circles round the entire house...it's quite a racket and a scene actually to see Man vs. Monster! And when he gets hold of me, he'd grab my paws and start to use all those wrestling techniques on me: ankle lock, cross-face, sharp shooter...Sometimes, to intensify the game further, he would also lift me up in the air and spin me around!

It's great fun actually and I like to struggle out of his grip and try my doggie techniques on him too! Sometimes I have a few tricks up my sleeve that gets him by surprise! Haha! But most of the time, he wins cos' he's got 2 hands with fingers and I've got 4 legs with paws (no fingers)! He's a great deal stronger than me too! And like every match, there is a prize. If I win, Jules has to buy me a special doggie snack. If I lose, I just have to give him a doggie kiss (since I don't know how to use money). Here's a shot of me giving Jules his winning kiss! Well, I will stop here for now as I am going to practise my skills now and I hope that I will win tonight's match!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP