Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mystery Of The Missing Ear



When I saw this photo, I had a huge shock! My ear! My precious brown furry ear! What happened to it? Did it fall out? Or did the vet cut it off? *gasp*

My immediate reaction when I saw this shot was to feel my right ear with my paws....thank God it was there! Phew! I was so relieved! If it was missing, I would have to ask Jules to play Sherlock Holmes and help me to track down my missing ear. Either that, or I would have to ask Sharon to take me to the vet for a ear transplant (think canine plastic surgery). And if I was hearing-impaired, I would want Karen to buy me a hearing aid. I tried to learn sign language but I fumbled with my paws :-(

Anyway, it's a false (and mysterious) alarm. My right ear is fully intact and I can hear the sounds of the vehicles in the streets. Thank God!

By the way, for some strange reason, Karen LOVES this photo. She finds it cute and she thinks that I look like a one-eared, fat, brown and furry Easter Bunny....oooh, Easter is around the corner! It's a pity doggies cannot consume human chocolates (a certain chemical compound can cause sudden seizures and blood clots that lead to death!) but I am sure Karen will buy me some doggie chocolates that are made of carob! It's much healthier too! Yippee!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP