Monday, June 11, 2007

I have been Tagged!

Akira and Shiro tagged me! Now I have to tell you 7 things I never mention in my blog. And find 7 other doggies too!

Its really hard, I am such a "tell it all" doggie, what else can I tell you?

1. I am terrified of thunder
2. When I get scared, I hide under the chair or bed not realising the rest of my butt is sticking out in its full glory
3. I eat lots of bones and crap when I go for a walk, I just can't help it
4. I have bad breath (according to Sharon)
5. I hate peas and Tow Gay (Beansprouts) and I will pick them out with my teeth
6. I can spit cherry pits out really far
and this is a BIG secret,
7. Ahem, I am missing a nipple (ARRrrrhhhHH, can't believe I just told you guys that)

I tag
Fei, Jeannie and Jewel, Pearly, Buster, Jay, Ginger and Brutus

Any dirty little skeletons?

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP