Monday, December 04, 2006

My doggie wishes for Christmas

I wish for every stray to have a loving home
I wish for peace for all
I wish for people to stop running away from me in fear (even when I am leashed)
I wish people wouldn't judge me by the breed I am
I wish I could run around for a while in a BIG HUGE field of green, smell the flowers, pee in the grass
I wish I had a small little patch of green to call my own. I could bury my bones there and dig a huge hole :)
I wish I could walk around without fear of being caught cos I am an illegally kept doggie. :(

I wish, I wish...

Whats your wish?

4 comments:

Justin 7:14 pm  

hey, its so sweet to read lines like this!! thanx a lot dear!!!!
And hey, wish you a merry christmas too n may you be as happy n fine as ever....

take care
bye.

e 10:15 pm  

Hey Brownie
Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking part in the ICONS contest.

For Xmas, I wish that Fei can skip that mandatory "180day waiting period" and fly to be here with us in Tokyo.
I wish that all her stray sisters and brothers find loving homes like she has.
I wish for people to stop buying pets from petshops and backyard breeders and that they turn to the shelters and rescue groups first.
I wish for people to stop discminating against Fei because she's 'big', black and mixed.

I know Fei wishes to see me and Caz again. She would love to lie in bed with us all day and get up occasionally to lick leftover ice cream from the tub and get ear scratches and belly rubs from us.

Best,
Fei and Eve

A&S 2:40 am  

dear brownie,
you are so handsome, you must be part shiba inu! hehe

Brownie Roo the Brown Monster 10:59 am  

Happy New Year to you too Justin!

Fei! You get to eat ice cream! Wow!

A&S, I am blushing like crazy...Never thought of myself as Japanese...:)

Woofs and licks to all of you
Brownie Roo

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP