Monday, November 27, 2006

Ow!



See what happened to me? Nothing much compared to some stray doggies but still I got loads of fussing...I can't even see the top of my head and I didn't even know I was bleeding. Neither did Sharon and Jules, they were laughing at my wet spot, chuckling at how messy a doggy I was to drink and splash water all over my head. It was only when that wet spot didn't dry, that they realised it was blood.

I got it running through a recently cut bush. So be careful ok when you walk through bushes.

Also another thing Sharon wants me to write about - never use human medication on a doggie's wound. She used Zambuk on me and it itched like mad! So I scratched like a dog with a million fleas. And the wound was always red and sore. She's all guilty now but I told her I understood and love her anyway.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP