Monday, September 12, 2005

Paw-dicure


My nails grow so fast! Sharon, Jules and Karen took me to the vet some time back for a check-up and to get my nails clipped. A fortnight later, my nails were back to their normal length again! And since everyone is so busy with work, no one has the time to take me to the vet to get them clipped. And no one dares to do it at home because I get really terrified of nail-clipping and it's a traumatising experience for me and everyone around.

So, the solution? I'm now left to my own devices and I will chew off the longer bits of my own nails (saw humans doing it, so I decided to try it out). Here's a picture of me nibbling at my hind legs. I look quite cute actually! :-))

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP