Thursday, September 20, 2007

SO BUSY!

Sorry all, I have been a very busy doggy...busy taking care of the house and Sharon and Jules. They have been very tired with work and school.

They even forgot to bathe me for 5 weeks! Hahahaha, Whoppeeeeeee!

Sharon always tells me she is working hard so that she can give me a better life. But I like my life the way it is now...a much loved brown doggy doesn't need much money. I am happiest when I am sleeping on the bed with them.

She also tells me that she can probably never give me my very own garden, but what the heck, I have the whole world out there to pee and poop in, who needs her own garden?

I just want them to spend more time with me. Don't they know that already?

2 comments:

A&S 10:30 pm  

u got to skip a bath for 5 wks?! lucky dog!

Brownie Roo the Brown Monster 7:18 pm  

Yeah! Cool huh! :) I was one happy doggy...

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP