Sunday, April 22, 2007

What makes you sad?



I get sad when Sharon and Jules have lots of work to do, they get a tad grumpy and I wonder if its because of me? I hope not...I just want to be the best doggie in the whole wide world so that they will be happy.

I get a little sad when I am alone at home from 8 am till about 9 pm. Thats more than 12 hours in this lonely apartment. Every little sound is magnified and when it rains I get very scared. When I first moved in with Sharon and Jules and they went to work, I thought they had abandoned me.

I get sad when they get angry and push me away when I jump and try to kiss them when they get back from work. Don't they know I wait by the door all day, longing to see them again? I don't even eat the food they leave out for me till they get back home.

But you know what? The saddest phase of my life is over - that of being a stray puppy - it was horrible. I never experienced a good nights sleep. People were always chasing me away. Sharon's old nieghbour chased me with a bamboo pole (that people use to hang clothes on) a few times. I ate dirty scraps. I had no where to hide. Kids ran away from me like I was some hideous creature and threw stones at me. And one by one my siblings and parents died. I was all alone in this world. Every night I would look up at the sky and wonder "Why Me?"




2 comments:

A&S 9:07 am  

we are so glad you have a home now! we don't know why anyone ever thought you were a monster or were mean to you! that is unfair. and to such a handsome and shiba-like dog ;). we love your blog, brownie roo!

Brownie Roo the Brown Monster 1:45 pm  

Aw thanks, blush blush, me a shiba, aw,thanks again.

Love and Licks

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP