Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Oh my GOD!

I am crying like a crazed doggy, I just visited Fei's blog and horrors of horrors was led to this page Prisoners of Greed. I think I am going to puke my dinner out.

I think the worst thing for these doggies, something even worse than death, is not being able to die. Some of them live for years and years in horrid conditions. Do you know what I mean?

On a good note, Sharon just realised that linking a blog is so simple! Apparently the icon to link was always there. Sigh, now she has to find out how to link doggy blogs on her side bar. Anyone?

2 comments:

A&S 11:10 am  

just find in the html language where it has the archives and stuff listed and then you can make your own list of links. ul in angle brackets starts an unnumbered list and then li in angle brackets sets off an item. but there is an easier way if you switch to the new blogger it can do it for you but then you might not be able to get it exactly like you want... we are putting your link up in our blog now!

akira & shiro

Brownie Roo the Brown Monster 1:55 pm  

Thanks much A&S, Sharon still cant do it but am wagging my tail that you linked me in your blog.

Love and licks
Brownie Roo

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP