Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Ride Home





I had woken up very early that morning to prepare myself for the Animal Blessing Day! I said my morning prayers, went for my morning walk (with Jules) and also got a shower (from Jules). Boy, it was such a long and tiring day for me! Check out this photo of me at the backseat of the car! Jules drove, Sharon took this wonderful shot and Karen was my travelling companion. The minute we got home, I closed my eyes and before everyone knew it, I fell asleep! I was so exhausted, I forgot to remove my lovely blue scarf! Thank you to Sharon, Jules and Karen! I really appreciate all of you for all that you had done for me! I promise to give you all of my doggie love!! xxx

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP